Visits by Appointment
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROTOCOL
The Torremolinos City Council, in its commitment to promote tourism and promote the city, strives to promote the celebration of all kinds of events (Congresses, fairs, conferences, etc.), for which reason a series of measures have been taken at the Torremolinos Congress Centre to guarantee the health and safety of visitors and the work team.
For this reason we inform you that:
- It is required to request a prior appointment for face-to-face visit. You can do it through phone, email or online form.
- Appointments will be made individually, unless the visitor needs to be helped by someone else, in which case, in which case, they will inform in advance. Likewise, you should not go to the waiting room until the time set for the appointment.
- The signage of the recommended places must be respected so that people wait to be attended while maintaining the safety interpersonal distance.
- We recommend citizens to process electronically, telephone and telematic attention whenever possible.
Once your request is received, we will reply as soon as possible to confirm your appointment.
SPECIFIC PREVENTIVE MEASURES:
The visitor is reminded that to visit the facilities:
– Mandatory use of face mask inside the building.
– Mandatory disinfection of hands with hydroalcoholic gel before entering.
– Mandatory use of disposable gloves.
– Keep the distance of 2 meters from others.
– Cover the airways with a tissue or with your elbow bent (not with your hands) when sneezing or coughing.
– Throw the tissues once used, into the trash can.
– Avoid close contact with people with flu-like symptoms.
– The elevator must be used individually.
– Bathrooms must be used individually.